sss

четверг, 9 июня 2016 г.

Paula Patton Opens Up About Finding Happiness After Divorce from Robin Thicke

Paula Patton

“I want more joy. I want more happiness.”
It’s been almost two years since Paula Patton and Robin Thicke called it quits on their nine-year marriage and nearly two-decade relationship. After several feeble attempts to win Patton back, Thicke finally moved on and has been dating 21-year-old model April Love Geary for over a year now, but Patton is much more focused on her happiness, which she says doesn’t come easy, than any relationship.

“It’s not that it’s every day, you fight for it,” she told People. “I want more joy. I want more happiness. I have a beautiful son [Julian Thicke, 6]. I’ve been lucky to do what I’ve done and to focus on anything else is such a waste.”


One thing that helps the star maintain her sanity is no longer caring how the media portrays her personal life. “I don’t think you can control that. You just keep living your life and have faith that everything sorts itself out,” she explained. “Be patient, I’m learning that later in life it’s like, ‘All in due time,’ and the real goal is to find joy in the right now.”

“Focusing on what I have right now is really good and not be concerned with things I can’t control: How other people see me, what they say, it’s wasted energy for me and it’s never done me any good.”

Original: www.celebuzz.com/2016-06-09/paula-patton-opens-up-happiness-divorce-robin-thicke/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий